Old Windsor Neighbourhood Plan
What is a Neighbourhood Plan?
A Neighbourhood Plan is a way of helping local communities to influence the future planning of the area in which they live and work. The Plan must be an evidence-based assessment of the social, economic and environmental needs of a community. In the case of Old Windsor, the Plan will give the local community an opportunity to have a greater say in the planning and development of the village over the next ten to fifteen years and once adopted the Plan will have legal weight and will be used when making planning decisions in the Parish.
A Neighbourhood Plan allows us all to have a say in where new homes, shops and offices and other developments should be built.
To identify and protect or develop local green spaces.
To influence what new buildings should look like.
What we have done so far
· Focus groups with village organisations
· Village wide questionnaire
· Borough Plan/Neighbourhood Plan Information Day
· Newsletter/website updates
· Information stall at 2014 Carnival
· Village History and Development Exhibition
· Exhibition at the 2015 & 2016 Carnival
As a result of what you have told us please follow the links below
We welcome your comments as this is your Neighbourhood Plan